General Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of 'manoeuvreedu.com' (including any on-line courses, training material and tutorials) (‘the Service’) within National and International is provided by Manoeuvre on the following Terms and Conditions. .
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website by you may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We take no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Manoeuvre's prior consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
- All user accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
- You must keep your password and user name confidential and not disclose them or share them with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- If Manoeuvre has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- Manoeuvre reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Service and all content (including all applications and materials) located on or available through the Service shall remain vested in Manoeuvre.
- You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use manoeuvreedu.com content in any way except for your own personal, non- commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any manoeuvreedu.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Any other use of manoeuvreedu.com content requires the prior written permission Manoeuvre.
- The names, images and logos identifying Manoeuvre or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Manoeuvre and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Manoeuvre or any other third party.
3.Availability of the Service
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services available at manoeuvreedu.com will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Service you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Service as soon as we reasonably can.
4.Manoeuvre’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Service shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
These terms relate to the paid-for on-line training services supplied to you through the manoeuvreedu.com website (the “Online Course Service(s)”) and should be read in conjunction with our General Terms & Conditions above which shall also apply save where they are inconsistent with these terms.
- Prices and payment
- Your order is an offer to purchase Online Course Services from us. The Online Course Service will be made available to you once your payment has been authorized and the course session has started. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until you make authorized payment for the Online Course Service. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Online Course Service to you without giving any reason.
- The fee for the Online Course Service is calculated and payable in advance of the course start date as set out on Manoeuvreedu.com. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide the Online Course Service until the fee has been paid.
- Your credit/ debit card details are not handled by MANOEUVRE. All payment and all credit card handling is through the third party, INSTAMOJO.COM. We do not store any credit card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
- After register and purchase online course, a confirmation email will be sent to the customer acknowledging payment and successful enrollment in the course.
- Customers will be required to create a username and password for logging into the site and accessing the course content.
- It is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday midway through your course.
3. Using the Online Course Service
- Please read the description for the Online Course Service carefully before placing your order as refunds cannot be given.
- MANOEUVRE warrants that it has the right to provide the Online Course Service and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and MANOEUVRE does not give any other warranties in respect of the Online Course Service.
- MANOEUVRE is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. MANOEUVRE reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of any Online Course Service provided that it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
- Posting of content
- Some Online Course Services allow you to post content to the Manoeuvreedu.com website including asking questions about the course, posting completed assignments, and taking part in discussion boards.
- All content which you provide or upload to our website shall be subject to the relevant provisions of our General Terms & Conditions.
- No commercial use
- Subject to clause 4.2, all Online Course Services are available for non-commercial use only. MANOEUVRE reserves the right to refuse orders from businesses that we consider are for commercial concerns. You may not re-sell or make available to any third party the Online Course Services without the prior written consent of MANOEUVRE.
- Cancellation and refunds
- Refunds cannot be initiated as per the policy.
- It is not possible to cancel or postpone your course.
- Your access to the Online Course Service may be terminated if you breach the terms and condition as mentioned above.
- The term Manoeuvre or ‘Manoeuvre’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 601-B Saileela apt, Opp. Moksh Plaza S.V.RD, Borivali (w) Mumbai - 400092 Our company registration number is 762183296 and place of registration is Mumbai. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website
- If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.